Winter can be a very tough time for anyone suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Bikram Yoga has been documented to work incredibly well to relieve pain and increase mobility.
Bikram Yoga is a set sequence of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises. The sequence is extremely therapeutic. How Bikram Yoga helps arthritis:
- Strengthens tendons around joints, thus protecting them from soft-tissue inflammation
- Increases blood flow to inactive and inflamed areas, which reduces pain
- Effective dislodgement of problematic ‘Circulating Immune Complexes’ from the joints
- Internal massage of the digestive system to enhance the functioning of the digestive process
- Realignment of limbs that tend to disfigure from the autoimmune attack
Check out amazing results Clint Paddison achieved from practicing Bikram Yoga and diet changes to be completely pain and medication free from Rheumatoid Arthritis.
If you know any one suffering from Arthritis share this story and encourage them to give Bikram Yoga a go. They may find the first few classes that they can’t do many of the postures, just being in the heated environment will help their circulation. If you are injured or in pain more the reason to try, the practice is very therapeutic and you will be encouraged to just do as much as you can and take breaks as much as you need.